Sunday, March 22, 2009

Welcome

So I've been inspired to start a blog. This has come from some people who think they want to know what I think and/or what I do. I'm not quite sure why, but we'll give it a go.

I just find it odd that people would publish their random thoughts for others to peruse at the leisure. The hubris involved is magnified only by the number of readers. But that's the society and culture in which we live.

I can understand blogs from people who have a gift for writing. Even blogs from leaders who can inspire with their words. I don't think I am in either category, but hey...you've read it thus far, so there must be something there, right?

Or maybe you just would like to know what I am doing or thinking at any given moment. Or you might think you'll get to know me a little bit better if I put my rambling thoughts in semi-coherent sentences. Whatever the reason, I'm glad you're here. I'll try not to disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment